The School’s mission is revival: the personal, regional and global expansion of God’s Kingdom through His manifest presence. Our commitment is to equip and deploy revivalists who passionately pursue transformation in their God-given spheres of influence, releasing a people who are willing to pay any price to live in purity and power because they are loved by God and love Him whose presence changes lives and cultures.
We are committed to developing and releasing revivalists back into their spheres of influence.
School classes are based on DVD teachings from Bethel Church, Redding, CA with senior leaders Bill Johnson, Danny Silk, Kris Vallotton and other teachers. There is opportunity for practical application and practice of the insights that are being taught such as scheduled Treasure Hunts and prophetic activations.
The school will impart the following qualities/values into the students:
- A believer who is focused and passionate.
- Willing to pay the price to live in purity and power.
- Loves and carries the presence of God because of their intimacy with and identity in the Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- Is discipled and is discipling others.
- Leads with a king’s heart and a servant’s hand.
- Knows, lives and purposes to grow in the Truth.
- Has deep faith, therefore signs and wonders follow them.
- Loves the lost and Christ’s bride, His overcoming Church.
- Having experienced grace, their character is marked by calling, holiness, wholeness and excellence.
- Ministers and lives in friendship, rightly related to authority and community.
- Lives in a culture of honor and respect.
Commitment and Cost
The school consists of a video based curriculum that has 14 sections with 8 sessions per section. Classes run from 6:30–9:00 p.m. with holiday breaks and time off for summer family time.
There is a class registration fee of $75 per section and consistent attendance is required in order to gain the most from the class. There is outside reading of one book per section that each student will purchase. Regular homework assignments are made that require from one to two hours per week.
Please contact the church office for additional information and requesting an application or click on the Application link below to fill out and e-mail it to us.